Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day One: St Peters

today was my first day at St Peters and it was crap!

to start off we were late for the first day and we missed registration because we were told the wrong dates. if that wasn't bad enough, i also didn't have a timetable. Great. this automatically made me uncomfortable because i like to be in control. needless to say i spent the whole day lost.

to really put the cherry on top of it, the people that were suppose to look after me, didn't. so i spent my breaks tagging along with people who either didn't seem to be interested in me or people that i cant handle. that is really not a good feeling. i felt like such a loner and that made me feel even more uncomfortable (in my monkey suit).

oh did i mention that i got a little present in the form of four huge blisters from my new school shoes.

on the positive side class was really good. my drama teacher is excellent, and I'm going to be busy with drama most of the time. i also cant wait to start cultural activities. history is also bound to be amazing.

i really hope the year gets better as i go along I'm praying that there will be some sort of brake through on camp.

P.S. did i mention that the variety of hot boys is excellent! ;)

No comments: