Saturday, January 9, 2010

what a day...

so today started off way to early for my liking! at the crack of 5:30 i was up and getting ready to go and watch my dad skydive. although my views on the matter are very different to his i am willing to support him because he does just that and more for me. as it turns out I'm very proud of him!

once we had finished at the drop zone we went to visit my cousin, Jardine, because she is leaving tonight for Miami! yeah I'm so jealous but its not to play, but to work (shes boarding her first ship!) of course tears were shed and I'm gonna miss her dearly but i thank God every day for Facebook! :) we then had MacDonald's, yum! when i returned home i found out, to my horror, just how sun burnt i really am! argh, I'm like a frikken tomatoe! i really don't like summer and the sun at the best of times. oh well...

needless to say i spent the rest of my evening with raw potatoes on my face (yes potatoes, apparently it is one of the best natural remedies for sunburn - i have yet to seen proof of this claim) and after sun on my body.

No comments: